Monday, November 7, 2011

Did you hear the bells?


The Holidays are fast approaching. I know, I know... the turkey is still in the freezer and we haven’t even made the green bean casserole yet, but it is never too soon to start thinking about your Holiday cards.

The Holidays are all about family and friends and staying connected. What better way to remind someone that you are thinking of them than to send a special card at the Holidays! You can personalize the card with photos of your family and maybe even details about your year. Once again, Shutterfly.com has many wonderful designs to choose from. They can help make your 2011 Holiday card a memorable one for your family.

This whimsical design may end up being the family card at our house this year. I love the simplicity and  the warm holiday feeling it expresses. It brings up all the wonderful memories and feeling of the season.  Mod Love - Shutterfly.com

Like to send a “letter” with all the details of your year? How about this one?      Newsworthy Wishes - Shutterfly.com
I really like this design. It's a great way to use a family photo and also a few individual pics of of the kids.  A Very Merry Christmas - Shutterfly.com





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whether you are looking for classy, sassy, fun, time in the sun, a family's year in review, or a card that's perfect for two... Shutterfly.com will have just what you need. They are also the one-stop-shop for photo gifts, photo books and lots of other great holiday ideas. 

Photo Books               Photo Gifts

Psssst.... I'd love to know what your card will look this year. Let me know what you have in mind. Be creative!

4 comments:

Kris P said...

Thank you for posting this! I have ordered photo prints from Shutterfly.com in the past but have never ordered photo cards from them. After reading your post, I looked at shutterfly.com to see what they had. They really do offer some beautiful cards and the prices are good too.
I have a large family and when you try to put a photo of 8 people on a card usually the picture comes out very small. But, your first pick "Mod Love" looks like it would work for us. "Celebrate the Season" a Flat Stationery card is another one I found on shutterfly.com that will work great for my family.
Thank you again for this post and I look forward to your next entry!

ninajoy said...

I love your post!! The cards you can get from Shutterfly.com provide so much room for creativity! Thanks to your blog, I have started reviewing all the choices we have for creating a unique card for the two of us to wish our friends and loved ones a great holiday season!! I am anxious to get started!!

Your blog is great! Thanks for the thoughtful words and a quiet time to think about the important things in life!

care so creative that

Jenn r said...

Thanks for posting! There are so many holiday cards to choose from on shutterfly.com that it is hard to choose one. I think I like the one called "blissful." I will have to put some pictures into a few of them before I make a final decision. I usually don't get my cards out at the last minute. Maybe this year I can get them done early now that I have read your post and already checked out some of the cards. I am excited to find one that will work for us!

Candace P. said...

I hope everyone is getting as excited about the Holidays as I am. To those who responded, thanks for commenting on the blog. As a special bonus, Shutterfly.com was generous enough to allow me 3 codes to distribute for 25 FREE Holiday Cards. Kris P, ninajoy and Jenn r -- you will each receive a code (check your messages).

THANK YOU Shutterfly.com for allowing me to spread some happiness.

Now, time to take Tom out and begin the big thaw.......

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!